AlNiCo Cow Magnets
|FOB Price:||US $2-50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $2-50/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Cast alnico
- Application: Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Motor Magnet
- Grade: AlNiCo 5
- Type: Permanent
- Name: High Quality Rod Magnet AlNiCo
- Magnetic Direction: Axial
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: China
- Shape: Bar
- Coating: No Coating
- Color: Silver
- Composition: AlNiCo Magnet
- Tolerance: Standard Tolerance
- Trademark: YYMAG
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 85051190
What are Cow Magnets?
Cow magnets were originally used as a tool to save the lives of cows, which eat everything from grass and dirt to nails, staples and bits of bailing wire (referred to as tramp iron). A cow has 4 compartments in its stomach, and when these tramp iron items work their way through, they cause "hardware disease", threatening the surrounding vital organs and causing irritation and inflammation, and worse. The magnet is inserted into the cow's mouth like a pill by the farmer or a veterinarian and it is designed to lodge in the cow's second stomach and attract the stray metal on its way by, holding it in a safe place. They also have industrial applications.
• Temperature stability in high thigh-temperature applications, and a maximum working temperature of approximately 1000°F
• Alnico bar magnets may be ground to size but not by conventional machining. We can grind them to your specifications.
• Alnico bar magnets have high residual induction and energy product compared to ceramic magnets, and low coercive force compared to ceramic and rare earth materials (more subject to demagnetization).
Common Characteristics of Alnico magnets
1. Very temperature stable, great for high heat applications
2. Wide range of working temperatures, up to 550ºC
3. May be ground to size
4. Does not lend itself to conventional machining (hard and brittle)
5. High residual induction and energy product compared to ceramic material
6. Low coercive force compared to ceramic and rare earth materials (more subject to demagnetization)
Size: D0.5x2 inch and D0.5x3 inch.
Grade: Alnico 5
Other Alnico size range:
|Disc||Diameter (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Ring||Outer diameter (mm)||Inner diameter (mm)||Thickness(mm)|
Segment, Arc and other irregular shapes can be made according to customer's sample or drawing.
If you need them, contact us: