Rotor Magnet AlNiCo
|FOB Price:||US $1-50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $1-50/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Cast alnico
- Application: Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Motor Magnet
- Grade: AlNiCo 5
- Type: Permanent
- Name: High Quality Rod Magnet AlNiCo
- Magnetic Direction: Axial
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: China
- Shape: Rotor
- Coating: Red Paint
- Color: Red
- Composition: AlNiCo Magnet
- Tolerance: Standard Tolerance
- Trademark: YYMAG
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 85051190
Alnico permanent magnets were developed in the 1930's and were the first "Real" performance permanent magnets. They are made primarily from aluminum, nickel, cobalt, copper, iron and sometimes titanium. They can be either cast or sintered.
Alnico rotor magnets are designed with multiple poles; each pole alternates in polarity. The hole in the rotor is designed for mounting onto shafts. They are excellent for use in synchronous motors, dynamos and air turbine generators.
• Alnico rotor magnets are made with Alnico 5 material and have a maximum temperature of approximately 1000°F.
• They are supplied un-magnetized unless otherwise requested. Magnetization after assembly is required to gain the full benefits of these magnets.
Common Characteristics of Alnico magnets
1. Very temperature stable, great for high heat applications
2. Wide range of working temperatures, up to 550ºC
3. May be ground to size
4. Does not lend itself to conventional machining (hard and brittle)
5. High residual induction and energy product compared to ceramic material
6. Low coercive force compared to ceramic and rare earth materials (more subject to demagnetization)
Size: Customized according to your requirement
Other Alnico size range:
|Disc||Diameter (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Ring||Outer diameter (mm)||Inner diameter (mm)||Thickness(mm)|
Segment, Arc and other irregular shapes can be made according to customer's sample or drawing.
If you need them, contact us: