Permanent Magnet AlNiCo for Magnetic Base
|FOB Price:||US $1-50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $1-50/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ALNICO MAGNET
- Application: Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Motor Magnet
- Grade: AlNiCo 5
- Type: Permanent
- Name: High Quality Rod Magnet AlNiCo
- Magnetic Direction: Axial
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: China
- Shape: Block
- Coating: No Coating
- Color: Silver
- Composition: AlNiCo Magnet
- Tolerance: Standard Tolerance
- Trademark: YYMAG
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 85051190
Alnico permanent magnets were developed in the 1930's and were the first "Real" performance permanent magnets. They are made primarily from aluminum, nickel, cobalt, copper, iron and sometimes titanium. They can be either cast or sintered.
Alnico bar magnets offer excellent temperature stability, high residual induction, and relatively high energies.
• Temperature stability in high thigh-temperature applications, and a maximum working temperature of approximately 1000°F
• Alnico bar magnets may be ground to size but not by conventional machining. We can grind them to your specifications.
• Alnico bar magnets have high residual induction and energy product compared to ceramic magnets, and low coercive force compared to ceramic and rare earth materials (more subject to demagnetization).
Common Characteristics of Alnico magnets
1. Very temperature stable, great for high heat applications
2. Wide range of working temperatures, up to 550ºC
3. May be ground to size
4. Does not lend itself to conventional machining (hard and brittle)
5. High residual induction and energy product compared to ceramic material
6. Low coercive force compared to ceramic and rare earth materials (more subject to demagnetization)
Other Alnico size range:
|Disc||Diameter (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Ring||Outer diameter (mm)||Inner diameter (mm)||Thickness(mm)|
Segment, Arc and other irregular shapes can be made according to customer's sample or drawing.
If you need them, contact us: